View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 11:28   Link #1353
Team Rocket Elite

32 characters remain as we enter the Block Semifinals. 10 of them are from Saki and will appear in 7 out of 8 match days. I hope their fanbase enjoyed their one day break since they won't get much rest from here on. As strong as the top Saki characters seem to be, I'm not sure Saki is among them. While she far from weak, she did get a scare from Maho in Round 1. While Kobato didn't seem to do too badly against Mahiru, it seems far less impressive after Poplar and Yamada lost their matches. Sena also ended up with some trouble from Elsie. I think Saki will win but it's not too big a loss if she doesn't. Kobato will still have to deal with Koromo or Yuuki in Round 4. The number one challenger to Saki dominance Akaza Akari takes the field again. She has to deal with a potential sniping attempt from Mei. It doesn't help that the Saki fanbase will be showing up to support Saki today and they might take this as a chance to off Akari. After Chitanda and Shizuno's failures, I don't have as much faith in the Preliminary Group 1 character as I used to. Mei probably can't deal with Akari is a stright up fight. She might get help but I think Akari has this. Everyone has had 10/17 marked on their calendar since the start of the tournament. Let's not mess it up by having one of the two fail to show up.

Votes:
Hasegawa Kobato
Akaza Akari

Predictions:
Miyanaga Saki
Akaza Akari