View Single Post
Old 2006-09-19, 17:51   Link #12
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy
Spoiler for Touka:
Even when drunk she still thinks about her lord. Talk about Ebaenkuruga dedication...her loyalty even defeats the enticing arms of alcohol. O_O

I think it'd have been funnier seeing her still awake, although completely pissed and slurring/half-sobbing about how she didn't have any friends except Karura - the whole nine yards for the depression-drowning drunkard stereotype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
Hakuoro coddling Kuuya kinda creeped me out, since it's supposed to be Sakuya who's coddling her <_<;
He probably feels guilty because it was his other self that robbed her of what she wanted to protect the most. Aside from the whole 'I failed to protect you from him' angst, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietpimp
I wonder if Eruruw will find more creative uses for her vibrating hair accessory... <_<
You sir, deserve to be whacked by a trout, for such lewdness.
Besides it only works in that chamber...I don't see her making a trip to Onkamiyamukai everytime she's frustrated or, erm...oh, well...damn you! You contaminated me!

BTW, I found the confrontation between Mutsumi and Aruruu a bit ironic...self-appointed daughter vs. self-appointed daughter...
(Well, in fact, there is more to it than meets the eye but I don't know whether the staff bothered to answer a specific issue about why Hakuoro considers Eruruu and Aruruu family)...
Spoiler for issue at hand - game spoiler:

Last edited by Renegade334; 2006-09-19 at 18:05.