Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Haiyore! Nyaruko-san (Xebec)
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-18, 11:06   Link #1244
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Ah, I love this show, yes I do. So much so I used the episode title jingle as my SMS ringtone, everytime I get a message, that'll get me going and you can have it too! click here for the files
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
I get the feeling that Yoriko-oneechan is embezzling some cosmetic Alien-Drug confiscated between each raid.

You see, whereas Luhy-obassan looks every inch over-the-hills as the tired middle-aged office lady she is in spite of being able to change to a younger form.... (RUNS in terror as Mangatron transforms into a cannon and spams me with angry laser beams )
Did you just call her an Obasan? *mangatron stabs Yui's husband with a pitch-fork*
Quote:
Yoriko-oneechan who is easily in her 40's at best still looks as young, cute and cuddly as a 20 year old big sister in spite of the monstrous stress involved raising a smart-mouthed and sarcastic 17 year old boy.

What is Yoriko-oneechan smoking? Would be nice to have some.
It's the sononium, ja. She doesn't have to inhale or ingest it, all she needs to do is hug the mangatron hug her kid, and her age hits a brick wall

I think that's what I've been doing wrong, huh. I noticed lately I've been running low on lolitronium, to think all this time I just needed to hug a loli...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
She doesn't need a bra! She needs a pair of hands to hold them in place!
You crazy.... that's a good idea as long as it's my hands
Quote:
So you want her to buy you? The enviromentally friendly, reuseable, hentaitron?
Reusable? You make it sound like I'm.... a human vibrator *runs*
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote