View Single Post
Old 2011-06-26, 23:46   Link #11663
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Not true. If he already knows that Academy City is up to no good he could have done something like make sure no one else knows he is alive and be that trump card that pops out of nowhere. But that idea is now moot.
This is not about what he can or can't do, this is about what's in his character to do.

And it's in his character to go apologise to the girls that he made worried.

Quote:
Iirc Aleister is stronger than Fiamma who is waaaay stronger than the world in LPSD form. But Aleister is using the world not destroying it. Who says interrupting a festival with no name mercanaries will trouble the world?

Doesn't Aleisters plans involve changing the world?
Because if word gets out that no name mercenaries can go on rampage in Acaemy City, less children would be sent there.

The Dark side works like any covert organization, it's a well oiled machine but no matter how powerful, you can't just go about doing whatever you like in the open- that just raises too many questions. Hamazura said it before, they prefer to do things in secret and there's a reason for that.

Quote:
Armor is still cheesy. But it wouldn't be so bad if it was a shield like Gaaras sand.
Armor is fine, it opens up the Opportunity to show how distorted her personal reality which is the whole point of saying's she's beserking in the first place -_-