View Single Post
Old 2008-03-17, 20:13   Link #1013
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
I ask if losing KE equate to losing speed and hence reducing G-forces. Must you complicate things? A simple yes or no followed by an explanation why to my question would suffice.
I'm saying you are not at the point where you are supposed to be asking this question, because now your theory falls afoul of a scientific law. Without clearing it, you can't move on.

Quote:
"consious" move? When the drones turn it on, AMF spreads over an area. Also how can you tell the AMF are held rather close to the drone's body?
See when the bolts hit first in the drill? The simulated extension is small. Then the extension is deliberately expanded to cut off Subaru's wing road.

See also when Vita flings Swallow Fliers at the real thing - the extension is small as well.

Quote:
And how did you determine that? Besides it was stated in the manga that fields block certain environmental effects such as temperature. Never was it stated that fields block physical contact.
By that standard, you can't have it decelerate your mage. Since it only blocks "environmental effects". Generally "impacts" and "acceleration" are not considered "environmental."

Because I'm not a lawyer, I'll give you one chance to rethink this move.