View Single Post
Old 2011-12-02, 17:43   Link #65
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Anyway, sorry for really going at length there, but I wanted to thoroughly explain the reasoning behind my prediction, lol.
You really did write a lot, geez.

Anyway, some of the things you pointed out make sense, others not so much. All in all though, it's not like your theory is baseless.

Still, I don't think it's going to happen. IMO there's more to "learn" by having the siblings save each other and pay the price for it on their own than having someone else bail them out. If they want to stick together, they gotta fight for it.

On a more practical level, if Momoka using all her life as payment couldn't completely stop Sanetoshi and KIGA the first time, then even if Ringo does the same thing this time around, she won't be able to set everything right either.

IMO, the key here is the penguindrum, which the PotC hinted it has something to do with Kanba. The PotC also said the Kanba CAN save Himari so there's still that angle. Ikuhara also said in the BD interview that the penguindrum is not just a concept but does exist in the story, so....

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2011-12-02 at 17:59.