View Single Post
Old 2006-06-07, 01:16   Link #19
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I am an obsessive compulsive...I don't have ADD, but i might have something close...My good friends already know about some of my quirks and have accepted it, but other people might look at me like I'm crazy...Like when I'm watching TV, i have to have the TV perfectly centered for my veiwing enjoyment with nothing obstructing my veiw...If there's like a cup or a bowl near or in front of the TV it will bother the hell outta me until I move it...Certain shows I must watch with lights out, certain animes for sure...I will turn the lights off in your house if I have to! (LMMFAO)...I will change your radio station in your car if you let me X)...And I don't give a damn unless you call me on it...Inwhich a couple of people have^^...

When I was a kid and still to this day whenever I make sandwich or a hamburger I have to dress it up perfectly, cut it down the middle and make the plate look steller before I can sit down and eat it (that means adding chips and or fries making the plate look good like Food Network or something)...My sister actually used to be irate with me for this and still to this day wants to smack me upside the head when she sees me do this...Nowadays when ever I make food for us to eat i will purposely make her plate look like incredible and take like 20 mins to do it just to make her enraged X)...Yeah that's actually a bad personality trait...

As for the forum my personality can get downright bitter at times..Sometimes i read some of my posts and I think "Damn i'm harsh sometimes..." I just have so much passion for what I talk about and it's hard to not let it overflow at times...Yes I do understand that sometimes I'm a point-proving a$$hole, but I think some people actually like the fact that I never compromise who I am (For as much as that counts in a place like this)...You can always count on wingdarkness to be wingdarkness in all his flawed yet consistent glory...

Last edited by wingdarkness; 2006-06-07 at 01:27.
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote