View Single Post
Old 2010-08-23, 20:30   Link #26693
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Spoiler for More Changes:
Nice to see Fate getting some care and affection .

The last line wasn't as nice as the rest, it seemed pretty odd to me . A lot more "telling" than "showing" there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
And now, everyone's favorite socially inept Number continues her mission to find out what her mission is!

Spoiler for 'Ready, Sette, Go!' Part Two:

Spoiler for Author's Note:

FF.net link right here. Hopefully this one won't get boned by the site.
Very amusing!

I'm eager to see what comes about after this, such as how Cinque is going to convince Sette to have a normal life XD.

Quote:
Sorry about the MASSIVE delay.

Rising Dragon, my pre-reader, had some major RL problems (he can tell you if he wants to), so, it's understandable.

Previous chapters can be found via my sig.

Day in the Life

Chapter 38

Spoiler for Escape PT IV:
Nice action-packed chapter. I admit, I love the first guard of Nanohaverse, so seeing the new, younger characters come in to save the day isn't quite my thing . Nonetheless, it's nice to see the Numbers and the ex-Forwards getting some spotlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
A small one-shot, simply because DC's fic had me thinking.... and that's never a good thing...

Spoiler for An Unfamiliar Feeling:
LOL, Nanoha gets her revenge, eh? XDDDD I wondered for a moment where it was going, as I doubted that you were going to make Fate a familiar, but the ending was still a surprise .

Quote:
Spoiler for More Changes:

Um... Sorry that it's basically canon again.
Yay, Amy and Lindy! It's nice to see more of what Amy might have been thinking about Chrono .

A general comment, can you please label each part more clearly? It's hard to keep track of which part is where, and such... Numbering the sections would be nice !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
So between my other stuff, I did manage to squeeze this one out, if only because I wanted to get some dark thoughts out of my head. Yes, this fic has some dark twists pertaining to Hayate's past. No, deathcurse hasn't cornered the market on giving Hayate a hard time Wasn't quite sure where I was gonna take this idea, but it managed to drag me along instead

Spoiler for Behind the Smile:

Spoiler for notes:
Er, nice to see that I'm inspiring more Hayate darkfics! More seriously, this is pretty grim, but keeping out of the melodramatic angst territory .

Hayate's mental thoughts were written really well, still keeping her relatively determined and optimistic while adding that more serious, grimmer side to her.

I loved the ending, it was humourous and very in character. It does let this potentially very emotionally downer story become more optimistic at the end ^^.
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote