View Single Post
Old 2013-01-10, 14:54   Link #3481
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
How amusing because it's top or mid or adc that people bitch about the most on NA. I only play support or jungle now. For a combination of not trusting other players because a quick lolking.net check shows how many of them are lying, how many people suck at jungle support, because I want to win, but most of all, those are the roles I'm good at and I won't play a role I will lose the game in.

The reality is you have to be somewhat thick-skinned to survive in this game. You will find too many scumbags, trolls, liar and emos in any game and at any elo. You need to know how to figure out who's lying (lolking.net is your friend big time here), who's trolling and whether your team wants to win or not. The majority of matches are already won or lost at champ select. If you know someone took a role they will utterly fail at, or if people wouldn't stop pitching and intentionally double picked a role or a terrible team composition, you need to have the balls to dodge. There is no point playing with scum or in a match you know you can't win. Know when to walk away, keep yourself intact and hope the next time you queue that you get grouped with people that do want to play properly.
I got sick of doing support because I swear most ADC are ADDs. DONT TOUCH MY MOB, WHERE IS THE WARD (when we are both tower hugging cause he can't ADC their ADC), Ignore Wards. OMG why you go OP, OMG why didn't you stand in front CAIT ULT. YOU MUST FEED THE ADC OR ELSE, OMG KS, OMG WHY YOU BACK OMG SUPPORT USELESS OMG MID FEED OMG TOP FEED OMG NO GANK....

I just want to avoid the bot lane unless the bot lane is 2/0 doing well.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote