View Single Post
Old 2009-11-29, 13:44   Link #2154
itachi29al

Maybe im the only one but for one hope they bring Gazelle back, he was one of my favorites characters. He is also one of the only TRUE dragon slayers that have been in the series and tus i believe should play a decent role in the larger plot of the story. As for Gerard, i dont really care what happens to him, character bores me. Has no personality. At first he was just an evil dude now and he just a guilt ridden dude. Never goes much above that. Kinda of a one trick character and i find it boring. Im also kinda sick or Erza, she never interested me that much and now her character just feels washed up, like all their is to with her has been done. Id much rather learn of Natsu past and Gazelles past and even wendys, the dragons are obviously important and id like to see why. Anyway i hope the keep wendy character, i found her interesting enough, bring Gazelle back and have the three dragon slayers together. Im sick of erza and Gerard sucking up all of the attention of the manga especially since there not that interesting characters, Erza was at one point but she been around and focused on too much that i have lost all interest in her.