View Single Post
Old 2004-09-16, 13:53   Link #2
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

[Manga] Chapter 231 Discussion

I'm a bit late with the synopsis but here we go:
The cover page shows Naruto smiling, Sasuke is facing Naruto and Naruto's tail seems to be unusual, Sasuke thinks about Jiraiya and Itachi (cant understand) and Naruto dashes at him, even though Naruto is hellishly fast Sasuke can still track and predict his moves, just as Naruto is about to touch him (Sasuke seems to be dodging) a large foxlike hand made from chakra reaches from Naruto's chakra aura thingy and smashes Sasuke across the lake, Sasuke thinks for a second and does a large Katon jutsu it engulfs Naruto... when the fire clears we see naruto is unharmed and is shielded with chakra, he then pulls back his hand and swings it forward, causing a giant chakra arm to smack Sasuke into the cliff face, after some repositioning Sasuke awakens the curse seal level 1 and then Naruto grabs him with a large chakra arm and pulls him towards his other fist, Smashing Sasuke into the cliff again, Sasuke is slumped on the floor, his entire body covered with the seal, he then starts to transform to level 2, we see a quick shot of kakashi racing somewhere and we see a shot of the level 2 Sasuke

The End

spoiler for sasuke level 2
Spoiler:

Bleh, someone beat me to it while i was typing this
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote