View Single Post
Old 2011-03-06, 23:12   Link #7898
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Wait, I really don't get the NTR comment. From what I know, NTR means that usually a girlfriend is cheating his boyfriend by being unfaithful and go out/have sex with another person without him knowing, maybe later have the fact rubbed on his face, and I hate it with a burning passion so I never read it. That's what it means, right? Or is there another aspect somewhere I don't get? Because I really can't see how to connect that description with Hayate's situation.

First of all, none of them are in a relationship, so it can't exactly be called cheating. Secondly, how the hell does it has anything to do with crossdressing? If it means something like a sexy shirt switch after having sex, isn't it usually the girl who is wearing the guy's shirt? Lastly, while it's undoubtedly weird to wear the clothes of a girl you know, does that really qualifies as cheating/NTR?

Sorry, maybe I just missed something or have a wrong/incomplete concept of NTR, anyone mind explaining?
I am not too sure about this either, but I think they are applying the same idea to the Hamster's clothes, i.e., the clothes is not "faithful" to her and "goest out" with Hayate. I could be wrong, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Nagi should have listened to Hinagiku. It's drama and moe what sell these days.

She could have written some type of Key-like storyline with what Hina told her.

Anyhow, am I the only one who thinks there's a chance for the plot of the next chapter may involve someone mistaking Hayate for Luca and having him doing her idol duties?
Chapter 311 spoiler pic

Who is Tanaka Hanako-san?