Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-28, 03:07   Link #1778
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
It was maneuvering forwards around an immobile tank, and having a hard time of it. Not backwards around a moving tank.
Just saying, given the chain of command Miho should have said at least something.

Quote:
You seem to have been doing so from the beginning. I'm not sure you realize it, but everything you're saying still comes across as "sports competitions are at least as important, if not more important, than people's lives." You say that you're not saying that, and then when explaining what you mean you just say it again.
Well, seems like my point hasn't been put across:

1. I don't see this as just sports, for "sports competitions" is itself something outside my line of logic. To me a martial art is by itself a philosophy to live by.

2. There is no "if not more important". There were two duties: Miho as a commander and as a kameradin. She did what she should as a kameradin, but not as what she should have done as a commander. It's that simple: She did not do her duty for one of her roles.

Quote:
Honestly, I think it may be wisest to call this converstaion off. Either one or both of these sides is not getting their point across, and it looks like the more we try to explain ourselves the more we just irritate the other side.
If you wish.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote