View Single Post
Old 2013-02-26, 13:22   Link #7571
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
But they kill children as Cypha tells to Signum and they also kill innocent bystanders as Veyron kills 3 nuns in the church.

Kereko is right there when he says we should care about Thoma and how he tires to save them. But to be fair I don’t get Thoma at all. He doesn’t have any kind of passion or at least one that I can follow and he just seems to say and do things because the plot demands this for him. I can’t anything for him at all, I don’t like the people he is trying to say: guess how this looks for me?

You see this different, and is fine, but unless I see some changes there I will remain with my thoughts on this matter.
But we don't know the circumstances behind them do we? We either hear about them, or arrive late to it. Cypha is very cynical. She knows she's a murderer. She is not gonna gloss things over saying the circumstances were responsible for her actions. In the end, it doesn't change the fact she killed people. Also, Veyron didn't admit to killing the nuns when Thoma inquired him.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-02-26 at 13:36.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote