View Single Post
Old 2004-01-27, 17:05   Link #43
PiGGiEE
PiGGiEE Judo Chop Chop!

The mods here are AWESOME! *not trying to kiss up*
I think they are pretty reasonable... and they all do their jobs quite nicely. As said before... rules are in place here to keep things clean... I joined over 10 forums (mostly anime)... and I must say... its been less then a month and I don't go back to any of them anymore except for animesuki. All the other ones get out of hand... people flaming others, stupid/useless threads... the forums grow soooo huge because there are alot of repeated threads... makes searching through them a pain in the butt too when you have to read through 10 of them that are very similar. I think the rules are just fine... and I think using the search before starting a new thread is reasonable. I do it all the time and 95% of the time... its already been asked and its already been answered. I'm sure it does become a pain when people ask the same question without using the search first and others have to repeat the same answer 50 times when the person asking the question could've found the answer using the search.
I think you guys & girls (mods) are doing a great job! Keep it up!
PiGGiEE is offline   Reply With Quote