View Single Post
Old 2008-10-24, 20:42   Link #302
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*snort* I love it when people point at the bugs in WAR, even though WoW was no different. The decision to wait for a bit is a smart one though, and it wouldn't surprise me if many more people are doing so. There's a big patch coming in December that should iron out a lot of bugs, make it more playable on lower-end systems, and re-introduce two of the previously dropped classes.

As for me, I'm a WoW launch-vet, so WoW has long since lost most of its appeal to me, I played it, but I was playing it for my friends. When WAR came out, all of my friends living close by sat around the table and decided to jump ship. With all my close friends going for WAR, there was little reason for me to stay behind.

WAR was a fresh wind that came exactly at the time I needed it.
Ah... With most of my friends staying put, and no extra funds to make the leap (40K took up what's left. ), no reason for me to jump over seriously just yet.

Quote:
Fangirl? Nah, Alexis is the token ever stubborn, cheerful hyperactive member of the Squadron.
Considering that she's biting at Momoko's heels, who is also that said token chara, because from day one the lieutenant shows up addressing Kirby by name and is practically stuck to him but not because of her personality, I guess Antoinette might accommodate Alexis' whims to some point before facepalming when it gets extreme?

Why am I answering this for you Anita... >.>

Quote:
Try making a group of engineers and go play a few scenarios.
No friends on Order...

Quote:
I've been digging a bit deeper in Little Busters! Last night, and oh do I love Rin. <3 She's so similar to the Keroko template, cool, but cute at the same time.

I think a change in Avatar and Sig is coming soon. <3
I noticed.

Quote:
She's still a battle maniac... just with a lot less Ork.
Good enough.

Quote:
You think? The Bastion is lazy... it needs more work to look like a real fortress.
Look at mine; I was just recolored from something else. Your's is much more original than mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
The time you are using up for an overrated MMO could be used to widen your horizon and broaden your culture, something you could inject later in your own creations.
But- but- We need more alts!

Quote:
Like eagerly anticipating The Old Republic?

*cough* Or maybe watching more History Channel online, if you want to learn something relevant to Strike Witches. Heck, the history channel website itself hosts free episodes for anyone to watch!
...egads not another one.

Make a 40K MMO and I will drop everything and run.

Duly noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct View Post
Karlslander.

Spoiler for Leutnant Justine “Club” Schroeder:

Spoiler for Author's note:
Oooh, a 1972 ace trained by a war vet. Nice. And noticibly harsh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
Heh.

Alright, it's been a while, but I've finished cracking.

Hopefully it turns out fine, because I can't seem to remember that I wrote some of this stuff, which is bad

I don't what I'm getting into, doing two stories at one time, but here goes nothing anyway!

Spoiler for I, Witch - Sands of Afrika I:

And then the second....

Spoiler for Winter War - Road to Alamein I:

And Normal Life Resumes...
Kha, put this on my tab if you can, as "SWOC Version 1.0.1.1 Update"

Xena, out
Don't bite off more than you can chew.

That said, these 2 chaps turned out fine. I like the narration, and the way you handle dialogue is waaay beyond mine.

So this is the famous Commander AKA harem leader Rommel?

And more songs... Bleah I know none of the past. ><

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
*TK runs in and grabs the spotlight from Xena*
"Mine!"

Spoiler for The Other Girls Chapter 2:

I couldn't find anyone to beta this so it might not be great mechanically I tried to be more careful this time though, but since once more I sat down and wrote like 90% of it in a marathon it hard to say if it'll really be any better.
Nah its good enough.

...and Kha is really like O'Hare.