View Single Post
Old 2006-11-02, 16:34   Link #75
ThisIsDream

Exclamation

In this Thread, for people who gonna keep saying Yagami Raito's action is wrong, he doesnt have the right to take other people lives, so he is a murderer, he is evil.

The answer will be this statement -

There are always people who don't accept or recognize an other human being doing things. They will think we are all Human Being, we are all the same. Why would u have the "right" to do this or do that..............

So Conclusion will be - Waiting for Non-Human Being to change the Human Being world.

"Right" problems

We are all human being, and I think no human being has the "right" to kill an other human being, I think no human being has the "right" to put someone in jail, I think no human being has the "right" to execute an other human being, White people think Black people dont have the "right"

As I can see, "right" is something a human being set for an other human being. It might be better if Light is not a human being, may be a shinigami? OH wait, I think shinigami dont have the "right" to kill and I also think God dont have the "right" to send ppl to hell.

Conclusion, at this rate, no one can make the world better (or has the right to), because no one has the right to do .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexu
There is no such thing as "right", as "right" differs from person to person, as well as from time to time. People can only do what they think is "right" in the place and time they are in.

"Law" which creating "right"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsDream View Post
Think like this

-Laws = Created by human being. < that is the fact.

What kind of human Being create laws?

-intelligence, smart, powerful, authority people (no matter how many ppl they are still Human being)

-Yagami Raito = Human being

-Yagami Raito is smart, intelligence, well planned.

-Yagami Raito has the Death note - powerful, authority

-Yagami Raito setting Laws

For people who gonna keep saying the shinigami Ryuuku say " you will be the only bastard left".

It seem like people think Ryuuku is justice, is right. Anyway, Ryuuku doesnt know much or understand about human, and you take what he say seriously

For people who gonna say Yagami Raito cross the line of killing (innocent) people who are after him or (innocent)people who are opposite him.

The answer will be this -

Yagami Raito only kill those (innocent) people who are opposite him and also willing to risk their life to stop//catch//kill "kira" the "ideal world". IN that case deaths are inevitable.

For people who gonna say Yagami Raito use power and become a dictator and forcing people accept him.

The answer will be this -

Yagami Raito didnt FORCE people, he understand that people have 2 faces. Yagami Raito also understand that there are people who are oppiste him, he is not going to kill them, he wants people slowly to accept the "ideal world".
Even if they dont, it doesnt mean Yagami will kill them

For people who gonna say If Yagami Raito doesnt have the death note he will be a brat, nothing special etc....

The answer will be LOL, "If someone doesn't have this or have that, then he//she will not be the same" can apply to anyone or anything.

For people who gonna say the "Kira world" Yagami Raito gonna create is flaw and the way of his doing will never end.

The answer will be this-

Yagami Raito is not going to create a flawless, perfect world, he is going to create a "better world" with less criminals, Yagami Raito also understand there are crimes which will never end.
Spoiler for After 6 years of Kira world (manga):

For people who gonna compare Countries Vs Countries, Nations Vs Nations etc.. to Yagami Raito, it is a little bit different.

European taking other people lands, colonized areas, destroying other nationals' cultures, Hitler eliminating Jews, White people slaving different skin's colour people, a country invading another country for own benefits, Communist Vs Capitalism, Liberalism VS Conservative etc......... Compare to Yagami Raito eliminating "Criminals"

As you can see the differences

- First are a group of people (I am right) VS a group of people (I am right)

- Second are "Criminals" which are Everyone (or most ppl? Some may think Criminals are good who knows) in the world recognize as "Criminals" - People who are doing Bad, evil things. It is really hard and rare for Everyone to accept on one thing or come up with a same statement.
However, u can say is majority judge minority.

Ok now lets move on to the next step. Since "Criminals" exist, everyone will think what actions should take and it will be the penalty problems.
Some will say this crime should stay in the jail for 3 years, some say 4, some say stay in jail forever, some may even say kill them, torture them etc............What Yagami Raito is doing. Yagami Raito was killing major criminals, and yea he did kill some minor criminals, Yagami Raito is not perfect. May be we should find a "Perfect" human being to do this
(Note) : if u gonna come up with the "right" problems, please read earlier posts.)

Last edited by ThisIsDream; 2006-11-03 at 00:34.