View Single Post
Old 2011-06-23, 22:50   Link #54
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Well, I might as well go remove any Noitamina show from my watch list for the next season.

Two shows! Both started out great! How could they mess up both! And in a single day! It's too much to bare! *slumps in chair*
Ohh...

If they ended the series with the fireworks, it would have been so much better. I thought they had another episode, but it was only 11! Of course there isn't enough time to close the series...
To be honest, I did like Poppo's part. That was good.
Unfortunately, everything else, was to be blunt, a big laugh. I know what they were trying to do, I know they were aiming for drama and emotions, and I could see it right there, but it didn't reach me... I guess. That goes for the dramatic crying, the group fighting, and the rather creepy hide-and-seek screaming.

Shame, really...

I tried to bare with it, since the episodes were getting weaker and weaker, but the end turned out to be this...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)