View Single Post
Old 2012-05-01, 20:32   Link #28654
RandomAvatarFan

You do realize that while "half-sibling" is a term used to describe someone who only shares one parent in common, the definition of "sibling" is
Quote:
sib·ling/ˈsibliNG/
Noun:
Each of two or more children or offspring having one or both parents in common; a brother or sister.
Synonyms:
brother - sister
(Google, Merriam-Webster)
Ange is my little sister.
Battler is Ange's brother from another mother. </badjoke>

And:

Quote:
It's generally assumed that you can't speak a red if you don't know it's true, otherwise we could be having shit like testing God's existence.
Except now you're ignoring Beato and Battler's confusion in EP4, which they were *sure* that Battler was Asumu's and Rudolf's son, even though he wasn't, also EP6's Logic Error which *implied* Battler could say anything he wanted even if he didn't have an answer for.

Quote:
(Loved by everyone? In THIS fucking family? Yea right.)
Jessica and Lion's relationship isn't all happy butterflies. Although I like BATTLER's sentiment in EP8. There are a few things even back in EP1:

Quote:
Huh? It looks like he's having a friendly chat with the rest of the family, doesn't it? It was a normal yearly get-together.
No family is happy butterflies all the time, but I don't believe that the Ushiromiya's were as disgusting as they're made out to be.

Battler, Beatrice, and Eva all helped to keep the catbox's lid closed for Ange. For whatever reason...

Without love this picture cannot be seen.

Last edited by RandomAvatarFan; 2012-05-01 at 20:49.
RandomAvatarFan is offline   Reply With Quote