View Single Post
Old 2010-02-01, 10:47   Link #94
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_fh View Post
It doesn't have to
Let's think for a second, shall we?

So it's implied that Claire is the holder? That she has been the one Priscilla has been looking for all this time? So what has Raki been this entire time? chopped liver? Do we have two important scents to think about, not just one?

2) only 1 translation seems to have implied that, the others just take the scent thing in completely different directions.

3) if Claire has been carrying Raki's scent on her the entire time...which doesn't make sense because that's not normally possible, unless they had sex or something...why haven't we heard from Yoma and other beings that now HER scent was super-delicious?

The most we ever got is when Ophelia tasted her blood and said it was weird, and I can't believe that's what she's after.

So what does she want then? Teresa? that can't be, I've already went against that(http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2967.), and their is no way in sam hell I'll believe that she's secretly had this diabolical plan to meet with Claire/Teresa.

This is weird....really weird...I hope we get some sort of explanation soon because it feels things just got needlessly complicated.