View Single Post
Old 2004-12-02, 17:20   Link #103
Mr. Shabaz
Lazy Member

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shabaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine-RX179
I think problem is that lots of people have too high expectations for for animes, and that limit the range of animes that they could watch and enjoy....I see it as a curse...
while I myself on the other hand requirement of anime standard is pretty open and would enjoy watching them....as long as the story is not bored to hell and really badly drawn....I would enjoy watching it.....and I'm thankful for that's how I am, as I am 'able' to watch, enjoy and appreciate lots more animes, and a lot happier than people that are picky on animes....
(I recall some people sayng this season lack decent animes with only 1 or 2 good ones, while I'm watching like close to 10 animes of this season and having the time of my life)

Well, that's my 2 cents......what do other people think regarding this?
I too like to have an open mind when it comes to anime. I find myself pretty easy to please. When I got Akane Maniax, I just wanted something I could sit back, relax, and have fun with. It had it's good points, namely the fact that seeing Akane is always good. Other than that, I just found myself sitting there bored with lame jokes that feel like they've been beaten to death.
Mr. Shabaz is offline   Reply With Quote