View Single Post
Old 2013-03-04, 17:22   Link #1979
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Crowbar View Post
i think I found something related to the new chapter :
http://schwarz-walzer.at.webry.info/...article_2.html

anyone able to to make out what it says ?

Ran it through an online translator and things I can make out is that Kurome and Wave bond quite a bit and
she participates in the next mission despite her injuries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
The only villains who are 'grey' are Wave and Bors. Everyone else is just insane/insanely evil. On the protagonist side it seems once you've gotten more in depth character development, you die...

Tatsumi also doesn't seem to have his own convictions. He seems to get easily influenced by everyone else and get swept up in the flow of things, especially if a cute girl is involved -_-.

I just re-read the original Kenshin manga recently and frankly I think it does a much better job with the themes that Akame ga Kiru is trying to tackle.
The only insanely "evil guys" are the PM and some of the random thugs in the series. Kurome and Seriyuu are products of their corrupt society than truly evil people. Esdese is a ruthless monster towards her enemies, but that's only one side to her.

And Tatsumi has never changed his conviction since chapter 2, and that was better make country so his friends deaths weren't meaningless, he's just willing to do almost anything to bring it about. I do agree with you on Kenshin, but to be fair there is no other series that really does that better.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2013-03-04 at 17:50.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote