Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-09, 14:12   Link #22444
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Don't forget that Tohou Fuhai and the Bus Driver are with the B team, and both of them should be enough to take care of the threat that Gyokuro could bring.

It actually works in Tsukune's favor, since I think, that Gyokuro is going to mistakenly believe that Tohou Fuhai is a more serious threat to her plans, since she doesn't seem to know that Tsukune has inherited Moka's Shinso blood along with the fact that Tsukune also became Tohou Fuhai's disciple, which is most likely going to be revealed to Gyokuro, when it's already going to be too late to change her plans.
Don't forget, Kiria is a spy for Gyokuro, so she knows alot about Tsukune and possibly the Shinso blood, which is why she took a shine to him when she heard Miyabi mention his name, in fact, having Moka as a hostage would be a great way to lure Tsukune there, but this is only if she knows that he has inherited the Shinso blood, which she would have learned this from Kiria after the first season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Way too convenient, especially considering what we now know about the seal, and Omote. Putting on another cross won't revive her, she'd have to to be completely remade, and she probably wouldn't have any of her old memories either. That would be devastating to Tsukune, the girl he loves forgetting all about him. I hope it doesn't come to that, and I certainly hope Akihisa's hand isn't forced like Negima's author was. Ah well, can't wait for the next chapter.
We shouldn't worry about something like that, but I was disappointed about how Negima ended, so many things left unsolved, Ikeda's series has taken us all for one hell of a ride and its only going to get better, hopefully this month will go by fast so we can get to the next chapter.