View Single Post
Old 2010-04-30, 00:25   Link #281
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Okay, remember that you initiated this with basically "This sucks, should I watch it?"
no..... I didn't say it sucks. What did frustrate me in the first series is that they wouldnt take things seriously and just sit around having tea parties. I thought Azusa was going to quit at one stage. I was really suprised she stayed in the band. I actually hoped she did quit for them to wake up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLowrider View Post
Not debating the musical aspect to the show, it's certainly there. But Velsy seems to be looking for a series where music is the focus of the show and at least as far as we've seen the HTT girls (with the exception of Azusa) don't seem to view music as Serious Business™.
Yes, pretty much.

Kinda why I was asking if its improved in this direction. I dont mind if they arn't really that good as newcomers. I mean I like watching people grow and become better. But only if they are really trying. They dont have to become musicians for there lives, just as long as they take the light music club seriously while they're in it.

I just was hoping for some motivation to watch it. You can say I am music inclinded. Not to bring up Angel beats again, but it took 1 episode for me to been blown away O_O. GirlsDeMo also rehearsal, but I dont want to say anymore since its spoilish and not really K-onish ^_^

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2010-04-30 at 00:54.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote