View Single Post
Old 2010-09-16, 11:16   Link #48
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecs View Post
Main site was updated as well, looks like. Can't view the video on there though :(. At least I can't see it.
Here, let me help...

VC3 website video (yes, they actually host it on YouTube, but opted to have it 'unlisted')

The trailer does a good job in piquing folks' interest. Some things which came to my attention...
  • the Penal Corps' battledress is, sensibly, less visible at range than the standard version (whose coloration is for some reason reminding me of old-school Cobra troopers, as manifested in G.I. Joe: Resolute);
  • apparently, Penal Corps personnel are referred to by numbers and not names. I am not sure if any actual penal units do/did this, but - ironically - this trait is shared by Imperial stromtroopers over in 'Star Wars'.
  • the mineplows seen here are apparently 'backwards' - isn't the point to shove the mines away from the tracks, not into them?
  • we have go on psycho-blonde-brat - as noted for the adolescent Valkyria back in VC2, drilling some sense into her might be fun;
  • yes, Imperial Darscens. It'll be interesting to see how this is explained/plays out...
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote