View Single Post
Old 2004-03-03, 19:07   Link #87
SnowBoarder

I didnt read very many so other people mighta said this

Naruto- Kyubi/awsome fighter

Sauske -He doesnt get credit for it but hes actually really god damn smart/amazing fighter

Neji- He's got the byuakagon/hes an amazing fighter and is very good at sensing things

Shino- If u remember back to the 2nd chunin exam he is able to tell where people are miles away and how many of them there are/His bugs/I have a feeling that hes a alot stronger than we anime watchers are led to believe

Shikamaru- He cound use his kagemane to make the opponents not move so the others can easily finish them off/He's a brillant stratigist

I wouldnt pick garaa cause hes too unreliable, i wouldnt pick hinata cause neji is her plus 10 times more, i wouldnt pick kiba cause although he has a good nose the others have better sensing abalities, i wouldnt pick ino or sakura cause they're not that good and ino's tecnique isnt that great, i wouldnt pick choi cause hes just a fatass who cant do anything right, i wouldnt pick kankuro cause all hes got is that doll, i wouldnt pick tenten cause all she has is aim, and finally temari is actually really good and useful and it was hard not picking her but i thought the others were better.
SnowBoarder is offline   Reply With Quote