View Single Post
Old 2011-03-06, 04:59   Link #433
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
I do not deny the bit about killing chickens. But at least we haven't stopped so low as to ask chickens and cows to kill themselves voluntarily.
Heh? really, that sound a fun argument to use against vegans, links? How can the butcher understand if the animal does it voluntarily, rather than conditioned to it?

Quote:
We are not that arrogant. But QB's people ARE.
Probably chickens think the same about us

Quote:
My question to you is this; would YOU kill yourself for QB? Because those who argue from a philosophical point of view is missing the point entirely; the point is QB is not being reasonable at all, and is simply ordering humanity to our deaths because they can. I say if they want us dead, they can do it themselves if they think they can force us. We are not going to kill our own children for them while they watch.
I said this before, Mami would be dead if not for QB giving her a second chance, more or less the same is true for Kyouko, while in Sayaka's case, it's her fault that not benefitting for her wish. QB offered a contract, if the other party does not take advantage of it as much as it could, it is childish and pointless to baptize their own failure into manipulation (a theme handled near the end of Faust, if I remember correctly).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Spoiler for Star Driver ep.21:

QB is a demon, and he's after the souls of the MGs. Like he was all the time. And with the impending Walpurgisnacht, he's now confident that he'll be able to force Madoka into the long-coveted contract.
My argument would be the same whether QB is an alien, God, the Devil, or just the delusional creation of the adult Makoka from the OP
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote