View Single Post
Old 2009-04-05, 13:36   Link #436
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Ok lets be honest here and put the vague pieces of puzzle together...or at least try to fit 'em. 1. you can get married is ss as shown by byakuya. 2. if you can get married then obviously there's going to be some intimacy. 3. as hinted by mayuri you can blow your wad (i would think he was putting his 'life force' in nemu (i mean c'mon, if it couldn't be aired what else could it possibly be???).....soooooo in conclusion i think those are hints enough (for me anyways) to let one know you can have kids.

and yes i agree with Uncreativex...i've never come across anywhere where it says the king favors the noble family and people accept them. Since adopting rukia was breaking the rules...the opposite view of that would be.....you can't adopt (except in certain circumstances) which leads one to believe that if you can't adopt you have to bang (for the lack of a better word at the moment) and conceive.

ps- oh my god....im painting this new quote on my car like the cop do their 'to serve and protect 'cept mines is gonna read 'to bang and conceive'.