View Single Post
Old 2012-07-19, 06:17   Link #75
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
If (Tobi == Obito)
{
Tobi gained the mangekyou, since Tobi's eyes and kakashi's eyes are a pair, Kakashi also gained the Mangekyou
}

I dont think so, there are some pages in the manga where TObi removes his mask but Kishimoto still dont show his face, what's the reason?
I think its stupid to hide tobi's face to the readers if he is someone we dont know.

I am 99% sure that TObi is already someone we know, i do think he is using Obito's body though
tobi doesn't have mangekyou or at least he hasn't been seen activating it. if he does possess mangekyou then he should be able to use susanoo and amaterasu as well. but so far he hasn't displayed any of these abilities. if he does have them then why hasn't he used them yet?

as for why kishi doesn't show his face, other authors do that too. they would keep some characters hidden in the shadows to add drama to the story. it gives them more opportunities to create twists and surprise their readers.