View Single Post
Old 2004-12-13, 22:19   Link #38
Shrimpusmaximus

Since my main reason got edited out for stepping over the spoiler line, thaks to whichever mod didn't ban me, I am going to restate the center of my argument for naruto, as opposed to Nejis abilty to learn the rasengan. THe chakra of the nine tails is highly mutable in its nature and, damn, well this is very hard to do without spoiling.

Hey all of you that have read the manga, remeber when naruto in that last fight he did the thing with chakra. You know the really cool thing that involved...coolness and beatings. Well that cool thing also allowed him to do that thing with the rasengan. Go look at chapter 232 pages 12-13 to see what I mean. See how the chakra is allowing something that is weird and not normal, well not is a shonen sense cause thats really normal, but a naruto personal normal.

Anyway that is proof that the nine tail chakra makes the rasengan easier. I posit that in addition to the list of reasons that the various people have given that the weirdo chakra that naruto has is a major, possibly even defining reason for why he is able to do the rasengan at all. Now I knwo that people will say that there is nothing linking naruto chakra to nine tails chakra but the two are fusing so I say that the traits of each might leak.

So neji might be able to learn as people have pointed out he has a genius for innovating, but his stellar chakra control might just do nothing for the rasengan as it is external manipulation, which he shows no talent for. The hakkeshou kaiten just pushes chakra out of his sytem, then he spins. Gentle fist just pushes it out, albeit in a very small area. So I say, the big N has more of a chance than most but still frankly null as compare to the big N, wait, which one should be big N and which one should be little n.... I love them both so....
Shrimpusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote