View Single Post
Old 2009-11-05, 11:09   Link #84
p-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
And what exactly has Marco proven? We've seen him in exactly one fight, Kizaru kicked him and he kicked him back, that's all that happened. This isn't about current strength, its about potential. None of the big shots in One Piece are worried about Luffy's current strength, Luffy would get utterly owned if he tried to fight one of them. There worried about how strong he has become in such a short period of time especially considering how young he is. It's the same story with Ace, he's only 20 years old. How old do you think Squado is? Or Jozu, or even Marco? Anyone with eyes can tell that its only a matter of time before he passes those guys up, if he hasn't already.
I'm not talking about strength here. It takes more than being strong or being potentially strong in the future to lead a massive crew like the WB one, along with their 43 new world pirate allies. To start with, the WB crew seems to depend a lot on their captain for decision making (unlike the strawhats). In short, wisdom and leadership skills is required to lead the massive crew, which is why I believe experience would be more important.

Ace has the potential, he's fairly mature and he thinks before doing anything (unlike Luffy), but I loathe that he takes over the WB crew right after. I don't mind if he takes over in 5-10 years, when he has accumulated experience.