View Single Post
Old 2014-03-12, 23:23   Link #15
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
At least give him an editor.
His background shows that he is more capable than most editors in the industry. In Japanese publishing industry, they select editors from college graduate. He and Yoshino both graduated from Waseda University. The university is known for its excellence in literature. I was thinking it was their fault for the lousy dialogues, but I am changing my opinion. If they sing "boku ja nai", I am thinking it is possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightDragonman View Post
Indeed.

I'm still bitter about the decision to just leave Saki behind in Dorssian territory for example.
The good thing is Sunrise did not overdo it. You know...what happened to Saki...can be worse. In this brighter route, Saki became the bridge between Michael and Adrei's friendship. Their friendship was ruined. Adrei swore to hurt Michael really really bad. Also, Saki turns from POW to rescuer. It is as if she's living the life of John Rambo(of movie Rambo 2). In the middle of the story, Saki(Rambo)'s stealth mission is in disaster. Saki is stripped of her jump suit and putted into straijacket and gas mask. Dorassian already treats her as the doctor(of Silent of Lamb). However, she cannot pull off the escape stunt. After suffering some "minor torture", Saki(Rambo) manages to escape with some surprising assistance. During her escape, Saki(Rambo) managed to knock down some fascist mecha. She managed to save Haruto and Michael. So, it was a happy ending.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote