View Single Post
Old 2006-08-24, 20:19   Link #11
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by arias
Apart from that I did abit of Star Ocean 3 but found it rather horrible : o I am new to the series and the battle system is really complicated at first sight. The pace of the game in the first 2 hours is awfully slow, and so far the plot fails to intrigue, along with the annoying character animations/voice-acting which aren't to my taste. So I've decided to put it away since I can't spare too much time on games..
I'd suggest you spend a bit more time on it. Once you get the hang of the battle system, it's one of, if not the best of any rpg series out there. Though the plot, it does get better, but still I suppose you'd have to be a fan of the series. It never reaches great.

As for what I'm playing now, I just started another mmorpg, flyff. There's a link in the anime mmorpg suggestions thread. Apart from that, nothing really.

I haven't been playing console games lately, as my ps2 died a while ago. I have 3 or 4 games sitting on my shelf that I haven't been able to play, and about 7 more I'd like to pick up...