View Single Post
Old 2007-02-11, 11:16   Link #43
krzglue2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Kusuha Mizuha, Zengar Zombolt, Selena Recital, Ibis Douglas, Retsuel Feinschmaker, Villeta Badam, Heero Yuy, Maximillion Jenius, Soldat J, Amuro Ray, Lacus Clyne, Camille Bidan. That is one cool sig. Also whatever route I need to take to get Ibis, can you tell me. I got Zengar and Retsuel with Kusuha but that was it.
You mean in aII or a III, in aIII you just choose Selena Recital, first you get the blue hair girl first (forget her name, the one who fight against Ibis in aII), then in around stage 30 something, ibis will appear, but since the blue hair girl's fighter got damage badly, so you get ibis and her as co-pilot in the same mecha. On the stage when Selena Recital got a new mecha (actually it is a upgrade and repair from the glasses girl who team up with ibis.), also the glass girl finished repairing the blue hair girl's fighter, and you can use the combine GreMX attack.

Zengar and Retsuel appear in every line of the game, so no matter who you choose you still get them. But if use the male character from super type (forget his name in english.), then you got a different speech for Zengar since everybody already know him from the last war (aII), but for other characters they don't know who this man is.

But my suggestion to you is, try get some secret gundam mecha, because once you get them they already full upgrade (weapon and mecha stats), save you a lot of money (one example will be the Pearl white Qubeley, whic you get around stage 43 if you do the right thing.)
krzglue2 is offline   Reply With Quote