View Single Post
Old 2009-04-08, 15:47   Link #5
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

I kept myself to my five favorite characters in the entire series (listed in no particular order here):

Sunohara Youhei - Almost every time he's on screen you know you're only about 5 seconds away from a LOL moment. Greatest comic relief character ever.

Okazaki (Furukawa) Nagisa - Only one other character in the series changes more than she does, that being Tomoya. She started out as just another shy girl and became one of the most endearing heroines in a romantic series.

Okazaki Tomoya - The man himself. The Hell he endured for the sake of his family and future is something you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy, much less a guy like him. One of the most well-developed lead characters I've ever had the pleasure of watching transform over the course of a series.

Sakagami Tomoyo - My personal favorite of the heroines, even if she wasn't the main one. Her OVA was touching, but even outside of that she was the epitome of grace and support for Tomoya at a time when he needed it most.

Fujibayashi Kyou - I continue to hold out hope that we might someday get a Fujibayashi Sisters OVA, but nonetheless Kyou's role is surprisingly significant in both seasons if only as a real friend to Tomoya and Nagisa.