View Single Post
Old 2011-12-23, 05:49   Link #31
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post

All in all, the studio/staff choice was a total miscast, I am certain that it would have fared much better at the hands of the more innovative and cheap studios.
You mean, Shaft and Shinbo?

I guess we would have seen more of Yozora's legs, knowing Shinbo's appeal.

on-topic:
How do I think that the recap was handled? Not too bad, but it sure helped to see some events from Yozora's pov, someone I think did not totally deserve all the flak. This also helped to see the differences between Yozora and Kodaka, and how they views the club. The former, to spend happy sweet time with Taka, the latter, to expand his circle of friends. Whether this eventually conflicts or not, I hope this gets covered by a new season if the show ever gets one.

It was a good ending episode, altho it could have done better, especially with the few QUALITY faces here and there. I was at first cautious about the recap, but understanding Yozora better, and seeing my club of borderline sociopaths goofing around like before reminds me why I watched the show in the first place.

7/10