View Single Post
Old 2012-08-13, 08:34   Link #56
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
This is getting a lot of attention elsewhere though ... just for the wrong reasons. The manga's getting to a pretty sexual point, I'm sure if you just show those images to other people they probably think this is hentai or something. Obviously from the intro post everyone know this is scheduled for TV Asahi, which currently doesn't have a consistent late night anime time slot (or is it none at all?). The main concern now is that this anime isn't really appropriate for an early time slot, and the homepage updated that they will have an update for the full schedule soon (<-- I always find update for an update funny, hahaha ... orz).
TV Asahi already have a late-night slot which stays for a long time up to a late decade (to be precise, 2009) but it wasn't popular due to a bunch of subpar works aired on this channel and are filled with poor ratings. So, I'm hoping that the new show will make a comeback to this former slot.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote