View Single Post
Old 2009-09-28, 11:42   Link #1092
AmrodAegnor

yeah, he hopes. ^^

i doubt he will be able to forget. yuuki is not just a passerby in his life, she was there for almost the most time since they were children...

as for yuuki, i guess she has exactly the same problem. the scene at the end showed that clearly. i really loved that flashback and scene at the door. it gets so obvious sometimes...they both are real idiots. everyone can just see how much they love each other. -_-

but that confirmed the theory that kaname has already reached his peak and now his ship is slowly sinking...while zero starts raising up. ^^

sry kaname fans, dont hate me. but the love between kaname and yuuki just irks me. not because they are related. i just think that its exaggerated admiration on yuukis side. kaname might truly love her...no he DOES truly love her. but yuuki just has this "knack" for him since she were in the school. its like a crush...and crushes rarely last...while the feelings for zero are still suppressed and a little "weak", but they are genuine. but thats just my opinion.
AmrodAegnor is offline   Reply With Quote