View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 19:03   Link #1828
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbayker View Post
What constitutes as a "better" episode 12 to you? Just to let you know the final episode was faithful enough to the original source material with a few changes.

Which one? Houki or Huang? I don't like either since I find the childhood friend stereotype overrated. The only girl I like in IS is Charlotte.
Yes I realize I'll be forced to see more and more of him in another season. I'm 32 years old for crying outloud. I know how things work. I just find him extremely irritating and don't care for him.

Episode 12 was just bleh. I've seen much better endings to a season or even an anime, and it just didn't feel like it matched with what I had seen with the rest of the show. Whether it was true to the original source material or not, it just wasn't well done.

Houki primarily, IIRC the names correctly. The one always treating him like chit then being sweet to him later. Charlotte is just soooooo much better as a human being, and understands him in ways that Houki never could. He really is an idiot for not going after the one worth going after.
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote