View Single Post
Old 2013-01-05, 11:52   Link #4861
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I thought GE was pretty good till chapter 40 or somewhere around. Still uf it was so popular it would have better sales than those. More like KNIM.

I think it would be easier to find more poeple not liking it and hating considering the general pool of manga readers. GE's sales werent high.

Nisekoi managed doing it much better. Its not like GE did not try doing comedy and the fanservce specially on covers of some chapter but GE failed to deliver and Nisekoi didnt.

Romance in Nisekoi is pretty heavy too since Chitoge realizes her feelings. It however is doing in light way. Something that GE desperately lacked and this was one of its main faults as all the humor felt terrible and was drawned out in the shit waves of drama. Which is what made GE as unrealistic as all those other romance manga's without being able to show same level of Popularity as KNIM, Ichigo or Nisekoi currently.
Why are you trying to compare and shove another series that isn't even the same genre in peoples' faces? shorom /= romcom/harem ... one bases its plot on drama situations, the other mostly on comedy. Why do people keep trying to sell me oranges for apples?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote