View Single Post
Old 2009-07-30, 20:02   Link #209
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eak View Post
Someone said earlier (sorry I am on my phone and can't quote) that "we should buy the dvds and break them in a public place" (loosely paraphrased).

Here's a little bit of advice if you're pissed off about this whole E8 thing. Don't buy the DVDs at all. If you were to protest in the above fashion it shows Kadokawa two things: 1. You are obviously pissed off. 2. You have more disposable income then they first anticipated. (Enough to literally burn it if you get what I am saying). Buying them and destroying them in protest is stupid because you've paid them already! This only encourages their 'trolling' because you were so emotionally invested enough in the first place to buy it and then to be pissed about it.

Phew that was too long but this shit happens waaaay too often and it needs to stop.
Agreed... and also, you are showing them it's practically okay to pull this kind of thing and will do the same thing in the future...

Boycotts are usually effective if done correctly... but don't do the former... like suggested.