View Single Post
Old 2009-07-30, 20:35   Link #215
fish eric
like to talk to fish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikorita157 View Post
I rather have them animate Little Busters! for once... I haven't played the visual novel yet, but if Kyoto Animation did that, it will give the same results like Clannad and Kanon and regain their reputation...

But... I know they won't... They are too caught up with Haruhi and Endless Eight... what a waste of time and money.

But, you won't be able to since reputation is disabled (since I'm afraid of bad reputation and I don't really believe that much in it). I'm sorry for that, but it should be okay.
Hehe, you know what... I actually meant that for Kaisos. I went back and edited my post after i saw yours and must have stuck it in the middle of my post instead of the bottom.

And I can't leave it for Kaisos either. I left Kaisos some bad rep points a couple threads ago when he said that we should bomb the Kyoani building and it says that I have to spread my points around more before I can give it back to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark-kyon View Post
i have a idea,when dvd come out buy them, later make a copy of the dvd and then go a kadokawa and throwing the 40000 dvd in the entrance.

Why?