View Single Post
Old 2009-08-08, 21:32   Link #1882
tsunade666

chapter 167 I though its just some random chapter where we see klauz as a ghost. I didn't know isumi said something important. ( well can't read yeh! primuler )
And if you said is true. That the real name is Royal Garden then I'm underestimating hata. He drags this manga sooo far for him to just start the real main plot of the manga. Well we already forgotten from the past chapters on what should hayate be doing. We haven't seen anyone who was trying to claim the wealth of nagi for soo long. After he declare it with machine gun ( love that part ) that if they want the wealth of sanzenin they should beat him first. But their isn't that many that attempt or rather I completely forgotten it already. Until the current chapters specially when sister is trying the get the king's jewel. And their really is a huge mystery in hakuo isn't it? I think the royal garden exist as an alternate dimension and it exist somewhere in hakuo. Like in MSN where magical world exist in MARS. And their are many facts and meaning in the clock tower than I ever imagined. At first I saw it I just though its a tall tower and making it the student council room is to make fun on hina.

Thanks for the info primuler though the last part on volume 18 is just for added amusement.
btw when did yukiji teach ayumu and give her the guitar?? ( I can't remember it )
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote