View Single Post
Old 2010-11-06, 22:28   Link #48
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroro gunsou View Post
Hey guys! What do you think about Kuroneko's attitude to Kirino after calling "I dont know that KIMOI HITOTATHI"? She accecpted Kirino's attitude to herself & Saori... Even worrying about Kirino! I believe in that moment Kirino was bitch very much!!! She betrayed her friends in front of her friends... Is it normal attitude to otaku? I believe abusolutely NOOOOO!!!
Kuroneko should be angry!!! Many otakus are called "kimeeee!!",because they accepted people like Kirino & Ayase. I understand Ayase's reaction. But, I cannnot stand Kirino's reaction to Ayase.
Anyway, Kuroneko should spank Kirino's face!!! Kuroneko fought the game and won for Kirino,And gave her the present gotten by Kuroneko's skill. What a good friends she was!!!
Kirino is the worst heroine I have ever seen in anime...
plz Kuroneko spank Kirino!!!
Sorry to disappoint you, but that would be too echi to have it on screen? Can we just assume that it does happen but not on screen??

Anyway... joking aside. Kirino is just a childish/ insecure teenager, and hopefully Kuroneko is mature enough to accept her on that. But i doubt that will be the case