Thread: Gai's power
View Single Post
Old 2004-09-17, 20:02   Link #60
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
What's your point? That Gai guessed that Kisame wasn't up to his level so he purposely weakened his kick not to kill him? Please...
I don't know exactly the difference of physical strength between Gai and Tsunade but as far as we saw, Tsunade showed way more strength than him, that's all.
I doubt a hit from Tsunade will kill him too... you overestimate Tsunade and underestimate Gai. You seem to think Gai's strength is so incredibly weak compared to Tsunade's. And My point is that you don't know how much weaker Gai's strength is so you can't go off assuming it.

Quote:
Yeah to summon two undead Hokage must use quite a bit of chakra, like to summon something as Manda or Gamabunta, an amount of chakra that can't be used too much even for the Sannin.
And yes I think that the Tsukiyomi is dangerous to use (as it's stated anyways) whatever the amount of chakra it uses.
Who knows but that is beside the point. Itachi was affected by the use of the Tsukiyomi so therefore the fight wasn't a completely breeze for him.

Quote:

But even that doesn't change how the fight was going, the fact is that Kurenai was losing is less than 10s and that the little intervention of Kakashi which barely lasted a minute ended with him wounded and tired.
Actually at the point when Itachi used the Tsukiyomi, he had the complete upper hand, neither Kurenai nor Asuma could open their eyes, Kakashi was the only one able to fight (or so he thought) whereas Itachi had yet to drop a single sweat and had Kisame who could attack them whenever he wanted.
And?

Quote:
Itachi wasn't at all in a tight situation forcing him to use a dangerous jutsu, he calmly praised Kakashi to be able to use the Sharingan to this extent though he wasn't an Uchiha but added that it wasn't the true strength of the Sharingan and showed to him what he meant, crushing him definitively doing so.
Even though this is besides the point, Itachi didn't breeze through the fight once again. He used that jutsu. It doesn't matter if it was for or not, it's the fact that he was obviously tired or something like that after using it therefore the match wasn'ta breeze for him.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote