Thread: Licensed Saraiya Goyou
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-23, 12:32   Link #68
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
I'm actually not clear on this yet...and I suppose an explicit betrayal like that might make the discussion about Masa's characterization above more imminent. What I understood, though, was that Masa seemed to have mistaken Ume's elderly acquaintance as one of the House of Five Leave's members...unless it was Okinu instead? Yaichi, Ume, Otake, and Matsu only make four, so if that indeed was the mistake, Masa really would make five.
Exactly. I doubt the old man counts as a member, he's never even met Yaichi from the looks of it. That's simply what Masa assumed, and as he didn't say it out loud Otake couldn't correct him. I very much doubt the Five leaves are planning to betray Masa, though it's quite hard to tell what's in Yaichi's mind. He's quite a mysterious guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
The thing I probably like best about this show is hard to define: mood? feeling? There is some feeling running through it that gives it aesthetic unity. The music, the pacing of the movements and dialogue, the backgrounds, the lighting. Even the OP, using a different idiom as it does, helps set the feeling, for me.

Great OP, by the way. And great background music, well used.
Couldn't have said it better. I feel exactly the same.