View Single Post
Old 2012-04-07, 09:39   Link #218
marvelB

lol yeah, I had even said in the SBS thread that the 4 hours a month thing was a typo on my end. This is Greg's quote from his Blue Deep summary:

Quote:
They ask what his average hours of sleep per night are this past month. He says about 4.

I mean, if Oda only had 4 hours total of sleep a month, he'd.... kind of die of exhaustion, heh. Though 4 hours of sleep a night doesn't sound the most healthy either. Honestly, I'd say the guy is more deserving of a Togashi-length hiatus than Togashi himself.....

Anyways, putting aside discussion of Oda's work ethics (as well as the argument over the mechanics of Law's power), I want to go back to my earlier theory of the PH master being the samurai's son. Upon thinking about it more, I think it would be a really interesting twist because it could potentially trigger a rather interesting response from the WG. Remember, it was already mentioned that the Wano country is a state that exists outside of the WG's jurisdiction. So what consequences would occur if the WG's upper echelon discovered that one of the Wano people was dealing in some shady business at a location that's even restricted to most government personnel.....?