View Single Post
Old 2013-03-28, 18:21   Link #1111
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Truly magnificent piece of work, especially the dialogue. Farewell message by Aika brought a tear in my eye, and Mahiros made a bunch of great lines that resonated in me (especially the part where he feels Aika is wrong in acting her life as if it was staged). In Okada I trust.

Apart from the dialogue, the music was fantastic. Yeah I understand some people's feelings about the music being TOO much, but as they say, anything worth doing is worth overdoing. XD

Director has done pretty well as well, which I guess if I remove my Okadafag glasses, he would be the reason why this was done so well objectively speaking. Especially if you compare this to say, Shin Sekai Yori, it's evident by how well everything was paced, how well the end of each episode made you want for more, and not to mention the magic fighting scenes were pretty darn impressive. So kudos to Ando... maybe it's a name I shall start remembering, as he did pretty well with Okada in Hanasaku Iroha IMO.

Definitely 10/10. I love the series so much that I'm gonna give it the edge over Humanity has Declined as my favourite show that started in 2012.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote