Thread: Licensed Strawberry Panic!
View Single Post
Old 2006-04-11, 07:08   Link #135
fynefilo

Send a message via MSN to fynefilo
I was highly anticipating SP this season, and this is probably why I was slightly disappointed with the first episode;my expectations were too high. But I understand that this being a 26-episode long series, it doesn't (and shouldn't) have to begin with the melodrama that is the plot straightaway. There will most definitely be good character interactions/development later in the series; there are 10+ girls after all =P And also, the characters (properly introduced so far) are interesting. The main set-couple already have interesting points - Indeed, Shizuma is a little like a combination of Sei and Chikane;flirty and domineering, but also has the air of authority and mystery. She also seems lonely;there must be a reason why, but hopefully she doesn't do anything drastic like Chikane xD And while Nagisa is a bit of klutz, she does have a bit of backbone (eg, "I'm not Tamoe-chan's belonging"). Only times when she is standing up for herself and becomes flustered is when Shizuma is making a move on her I'm already looking forward to the proper introduction of Hikari and the pink-haired girl from St.Spica (white uniform). I don't have any problems with the animations, and I like the character designs;Shizuma is teh hawtness xP I'll most likely see this through to the end, being the shoujo-ai fangirl I am xDD;

I love the uniforms, especially St.Spica's white uniform. Actually, I think I just plain like St.Spica;the girls in there have caught my attention the most.

Btw, how exactly are the three academies split up? Are they split in certain grades? Or are they just entirely separate, meaning that there are six grades in each academy (that would explain the pink-haired girl's attitude to the news of a transfer student to a different academy)?
fynefilo is offline   Reply With Quote