Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Second stealth jet puts China on path to top regional power: expert

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8A107O20121102
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
LOL, first a F22 ripoff, now a F35 ripoff
I was thinking the same thing. And so far, the F22 rip-off didn't work so good for them. Geez, can they ever come up with something original?

However, I wonder how this news will affect Mitsubishi's ATD-X project considering the original timeline said the project would be launched in 2016 and enter in production in 2027. Some people speak of this one to be the current leading project to be the first class of 6th generation fighter jets, but I guess that won't be enough to calm down the people reading the recent news article above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQuigleone View Post
The liberal western system is best, because it allows old corrupt hierarchies to die, and be replaced by new dynamic ones, in a peaceful manner.
I hope this could work too. I would challenge anyone to tell me how and why it might not work when the concepts of provincial and federal governments would still exist. The Germans and the Japanese managed to hold some form of sustained success with a more liberal system after decades (if not centuries) under a government working as an autocracy.
KiraYamatoFan is offline   Reply With Quote